Returns & Exchanges
We will accept returns on non-custom pieces (see below for exceptions). Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt. After 30 days, all sales are final. Since our designs are crafted by hand, all returns will incur a 30% restocking fee. Please contact us prior to sending your jewelry back, so we can be sure it arrives safely. Clients are responsible for return shipping costs, and we highly recommend that you insure your package - we are not responsible for items lost in the mail.
All customized jewelry (including custom Mini Cluster rings) are final sale. We will not accept returns on any customized piece.
We do not accept exchanges for any piece. You may return your item within 7 days to receive a refund.
I highly recommend that you get your ring sized measured by a professional jeweler before ordering a ring online. Please also note that if the ring is wide under the finger you need to take a slightly bigger size.
If you plan to order a ring that is wide under the finger, such as a large band, please have your finger measured for that kind of ring.
Before shipping the ring, I will take a picture of it on a ring sizer to confirm that the ring size matches the size requested on the order.
If your ring does not fit, we offer one free resize per order within the first month of ownership. The client is responsible for shipping costs both ways. We will gladly resize your ring after the initial one month period, and more than once if necessary, but this will require an additional fee of $30 plus shipping.
If you need to have your ring resized, please contact me via this form.
We understand that things happen and fine jewelry can be delicate. Please be sure to take care of your jewelry by not sleeping, showering, cleaning, exercising, or swimming while wearing it! Nevertheless, if your jewelry requires a repair, please contact me via this form and ship your ring back to us. The client is responsible for shipping costs both ways.
We offer a 7 day warranty for your Delestelle jewelry, however some exclusions apply.
- If you have taken your Delestelle jewelry to another jeweler for service, this voids our normal warranty.
- Repair, resizing, and refinishing services are non-transferable. If services are requested by someone other than the original buyer, a fee will apply.
- No warranty is available on center stones valued over USD $500.
- Always contact us right away if your jewelry becomes damaged.
- Our warranty applies to manufacturing issues, not normal wear and tear.
- We will resize your ring one time, without a service fee. Resize requests must be made within 3 months of order delivery. A resizing fee of USD $30 will apply if the request falls outside of these parameters.
- The buyer is responsible for shipping to and from our studio, including customs fees for international clients. Many countries do not require clients to pay VAT charges twice on the same piece of jewelry, but it is the client's responsibility to inquire with their customs office about this, and to pay any required fees.
ADDITIONAL RETURN POLICIES
- Shipping will not be refunded for returns.
- Shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer for any returns or services, including customs fees for international clients.
- All original packaging and paperwork is required for returns. Otherwise, USD $70 surcharges will apply.
- No warranty is available on center stones with a replacement value over USD $500. If you plan to privately insure your ring, an appraisal can be requested at the time of purchase for no additional fee.
- To international buyers (outside of the US): If your package is returned to us because you either were not able to be contacted at the time of delivery, or if you refuse to pay your country's import fees, you will receive a refund for your order LESS the shipping fee, LESS the import fee (if we were charged for it).
- To domestic buyers (within the US): If your package is returned to us because you were not able to be contacted at the time of delivery, you will receive a refund for your order LESS the shipping fee.